1) Information on the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 Wir We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following we inform you about how we handle your personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 Verantwortlicher for data processing on this website in terms of the Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) is Jan Oelschlägel, Wolfen Onlineshop, Uferstrasse 8-11, 13357 Berlin, Germany, Tel.: +49 30 4429816, Fax: +49 30 7001431222, E-Mail: email@example.com. The person responsible for the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data.
1.3 Diese website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or requests to the person responsible). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string "https://" and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
When using our website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or provide us with information in any other way, we only collect the data that your browser sends to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you call up our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time of access
- Quantity of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you reached the site
- Used Browser
- Operating system in use
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymised form)
Processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO on the basis of our justified interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently if there are concrete indications of illegal use.
In order to make visiting our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal device and enable us to recognise your browser the next time you visit us (so-called persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process certain user information to an individual extent, such as browser and location data and IP address values. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. The duration of the respective cookie storage can be found in the overview of the cookie settings of your web browser.
In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by saving settings (e.g. remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website). Insofar as personal data are also processed by individual cookies used by us, processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO either for the execution of the contract, in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter a DSGVO in the case of a granted consent or in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f DSGVO to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the site visit.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and can decide individually whether to accept them or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You can find these for each browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
4) Making contact
Personal data will be collected when contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail). Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used exclusively for the purpose of answering your request or for contacting you and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for the processing of this data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO. If your contact is aimed at the conclusion of a contract, an additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request. This is the case if it can be deduced from the circumstances that the matter in question has been conclusively clarified and provided that there are no statutory retention obligations to the contrary.
5) Data processing when opening a customer account and for contract processing
In accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b DSGVO, personal data will continue to be collected and processed if you provide us with this information for the purpose of executing a contract or opening a customer account. Which data is collected can be seen from the respective input forms. A deletion of your customer account is possible at any time and can be done by sending a message to the above mentioned address of the responsible person. We store and use the data you provide us with to process the contract. After complete processing of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be blocked with regard to tax and commercial law retention periods and deleted after these periods have expired, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or a legally permitted further use of data has been reserved by us.
6) Use of customer data for direct marketing
Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you register for our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for the sending of the newsletter. The provision of further data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. We use the so-called double opt-in procedure for sending the newsletter. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have expressly confirmed that you agree to receive newsletters. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm that you wish to receive the newsletter in the future by clicking on a corresponding link.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent for the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter a DSGVO. When you register for the newsletter, we save your IP address entered by your Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace any possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for the purpose of advertising in the newsletter. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time using the link provided for this purpose in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person responsible mentioned above. After you have cancelled your subscription, your e-mail address will be deleted from our newsletter distribution list immediately, unless you have expressly consented to further use of your data or we reserve the right to use your data for other purposes that are permitted by law and about which we inform you in this declaration.
7) Data processing for order processing
7.1 Zur processing your order, we work together with the following service provider(s), who support us in whole or in part in the execution of concluded contracts. Certain personal data will be transmitted to these service providers in accordance with the following information.
The personal data collected by us will be passed on to the transport company commissioned with the delivery within the framework of contract processing, insofar as this is necessary for the delivery of the goods. Your payment data will be passed on to the assigned credit institute within the scope of the payment processing, as far as this is necessary for the payment processing. If payment service providers are used, we will inform you explicitly about this below. The legal basis for the transfer of data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO.
7.2 Verwendung from payment service providers (payment services)
In the case of payment via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or - if offered - "purchase on account" or "payment by instalments" via PayPal, we will pass on your payment data to PayPal (Europe) S.a.r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg (hereinafter "PayPal") within the framework of the payment processing. The data will be passed on in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO and only to the extent necessary for the processing of payments.
You can object to this processing of your data at any time by sending a message to PayPal. However, PayPal may still be entitled to process your personal data if this is necessary to process your payment in accordance with the contract.
- Shopify Payments
We use the payment service provider "Shopify Payments", 3rd Floor, Europa House, Harcourt Building, Harcourt Street, Dublin 2 If you choose a payment method offered through the payment service provider Shopify Payments, the payment will be processed by the technical service provider Stripe Payments Europe Ltd, 1 Grand Canal Street Lower, Grand Canal Dock, Dublin, Ireland, to whom we pass on the information you provide during the ordering process together with the information about your order (name, address, account number, bank code, possibly credit card number, invoice amount, currency and transaction number) in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The passing on of your data takes place exclusively for the purpose of payment processing with Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. and only insofar as it is necessary for this purpose. Further information on Shopify Payments' data protection can be found at the following internet address: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
You can find information on data protection law regarding Stripe Payments Europe Ltd. here: https://stripe.com/de/privacy.
If you select the payment method "IMMEDIATELY", the payment will be processed by the payment service provider SOFORT GmbH, Theresienhöhe 12, 80339 Munich, Germany (hereinafter "IMMEDIATELY"), to whom we will pass on the information you provided during the ordering process together with the information about your order in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. Sofort GmbH is part of the Klarna Group (Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 11134 Stockholm, Sweden). The passing on of your data takes place exclusively for the purpose of the payment processing with the payment service provider IMMEDIATELY and only to the extent that it is necessary for this. You can find more information about the data protection regulations of SOFORT at the following internet address: https://www.klarna.com/sofort/datenschutz.
8) Rights of the data subject
8.1 Das applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the person responsible for processing your personal data, about which we inform you below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have a right to information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, opposition to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it has not been collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing on you, as well as your right to be informed of the guarantees provided under Art. 46 DPA when your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right of rectification under Art. 16 DPA: You have the right to have incorrect data relating to you corrected without delay and/or to have your incomplete data stored by us completed;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17 Para. 1 DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to limitation of processing in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO: You have the right to demand limitation of the processing of your personal data for as long as the accuracy of your data which you dispute is checked, if you refuse to have your data deleted due to unauthorised data processing and instead demand limitation of the processing of your data, if you require your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, after we no longer require this data after the purpose has been achieved, or if you have lodged an objection for reasons relating to your particular situation, as long as it has not yet been established whether our justified reasons outweigh the objection;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or limitation of processing vis-à-vis the controller, the latter is obliged to notify all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification, erasure or limitation of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed of these recipients.
- Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consents granted pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO: You have the right to revoke at any time, with effect for the future, any consent to the processing of data that you have once granted. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned, unless further processing cannot be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation;
- Right of appeal under Art. 77 DSGVO: If you are of the opinion that the processing of personal data relating to you is in breach of the DSGVO, you have the right - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State in which you are resident, your place of work or the place where the alleged breach occurs.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST IN THE CONTEXT OF A WEIGHING UP OF INTERESTS, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE FOR REASONS ARISING FROM YOUR SPECIAL SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL TERMINATE THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE THAT THERE ARE COMPELLING REASONS FOR PROCESSING WORTHY OF PROTECTION WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA ARE PROCESSED BY US FOR THE PURPOSE OF DIRECT MARKETING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH MARKETING. YOU CAN EXERCISE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES.
9) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal basis, the purpose of processing and - if relevant - additionally by the respective legal retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and tax law).
When personal data are processed on the basis of an express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter a DSGVO, these data are stored until the person concerned withdraws his or her consent.
If there are legal retention periods for data which are processed within the framework of legal or similar obligations based on Art. 6 Para. 1 letter b DSGVO, these data are routinely deleted after the retention periods have expired, provided that they are no longer required for the fulfilment or initiation of a contract and/or we have no justified interest in their further storage.
When personal data are processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO, these data are stored until the data subject exercises his or her right of objection under Art. 21 para. 1 DSGVO, unless we can prove compelling reasons for processing worthy of protection which outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
When personal data are processed for the purpose of direct advertising on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 letter f DSGVO, these data will be stored until the person concerned exercises his or her right to object in accordance with Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
Unless otherwise stated in the other information in this declaration on specific processing situations, stored personal data will be deleted when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.